Monday, November 16, 2009

Rihanna - Rated R

That is the album cover Rated R from Rihanna. So dark right?? I think Rihanna expression her dark emotion when she hit by her boyfriend Chris Brown. I said this because not just the album cover was dark but the video of Russian Roulette (First single from Rated R album) is so dark too. That two reason make me guess Rihanna expressed her dark emotion when she hit by her boyfriend Chris Brown..

Rihanna just release her video clip Russian Roulette, do you have been watched?? if u don't i will give you the video in bellow, just enjoy ^^



If your expectation Russian Roulette will be like Umbrella, you wrong!!. It's very different, because i think Umbrella is beat song but Russian Roulette is slow song, Russian Roulette is dark song n Umbrella is fun song, and Umbrella more easy listening than Russian Roulette. When I heard Umbrella for the first time, the song is pop-up everytime in my mind and the word "ela ela e e e..." is the word who pop-up in my mind, but Russian Rouletter didn't. When first time I heard Russian Roulette, it's not pop-up in my mind. Reason is Russian Roulette more heavy to heard and consume than Umbrella, but i must say too that Russian Roulette prove Rihanna music is more grown up and more mature than before. I think if we heard this song more more n more, we will like it too ^^

I think not just the single different but the entire album is different than previous album. Rated R will be so different with Good girl gone bad. Rihanna confirm that too in her interview. She said, "i didn't want to make the same album that i did last time, everyone expected me to make a similiar album but i grow up lot in past 2 years". She said too in the interview that Rated R is so dark n lot of piss. You want to know the whole interview, just check this out :



This is the list song of Rihanna album :
1. Mad House
2. Wait Your Turn
3. Hard
4. Stupid In Love
5. Rockstar 101
6. Russian Roulette
7. Fire Bomb
8. Rude Boy
9. Photographs
10. G4L
11. Te Ami
12. Cold Case Love
13. The Last Song

I just preview all songs in Rated R. You know what I'm not finding song like Umbrella and Don't Stop The Music. Yes, it's a dark album n the album like fill with piss. Almost all songs like Rihanna song call "Rehab" or her song with TI "Live Your Live". I guess just 3 beat song in this album "Hard", "Rude Boy" n "Te Amo". Honestly this album not bad many song that i like just based on preview. This is some my Favorite song in the album based on the preview that i heard : Stupid In Love, Russian Roulette, Rude Boy, Te Amo, Cold Case Love, and The Last Song. Maybe my favorite song will increase or will decrease, because i just listen the songs by preview not complete song.

Rihanna also will perform in London to publish her new album "Rated R". Just in 10 hours you will watch Rihanna performance. People in Indonesia, you can also watch Rihanna performance in the live streaming
Rihanna Live (Rated R)

Rihanna is grown up, more mature and she fill this album with confession of a broken heart, mad, piss.... This album is dark?? yes it is!!

23rd November Rated R will out in the store, just wait n you will enjoy the album...

See u in my next post

0 Comment:

Post a Comment