Monday, November 22, 2010

Drive - Katakanlah

1. Drive - Katakanlah

This is the number one song in my Indonesian Playlist for September - October month. This song extremely tasty. This is the second songs from Drive who can into my playlist in this year, after their first single called "Akulah Dia", but this is their first single that I put in number one.



I like this song a lot not only the music, but also I like the lyric. The lyric that I really liked is in this part "apakahku harus meninggalkan semua kehidupanku, semua yang tak kau suka, apakahku harus tak lagi menjadi diriku", in English will be like this "whether I should leave all of my life, all that you do not like, whether I should no longer be me". I liked that part so much hehe ;p

I like that part because... is it fair?? if we must change to be somebody else just only want satisfied our partner (girlfriend/boyfriend) and become not our self, that so pitiful. If we in relationship condition, don't change our partner to be somebody that we want and it only just want to satisfied our self, that's not fair and very selfish. The important thing to build a great relationship with our partner is acceptance of all the advantages and disadvantages of our partners, that's more fair and not concerned with only one sides.

If you had a problem with the disadvantages of your partner, tell your partner and don't expect your partner to be change so fast because change something need a process, so support your partner to through the process until get the best result. Just share my opinion about inspiration in this song hehehe.....

'bout the video.... I don't have a problem with the video. Everything was okay and still good to be watched. Enjoy buddy!!

Rating for the video : 3 Stars.




Seakan menahan matahari tuk kembali
melakukan hal yang tak mungkin
menelusuri jalan pikiranmu saat ini
membuatku tak berhenti berfikir

apa yang tlah berubah sikapmu padaku
oh adakah yang ku tak pernah tau
jika ada sesuatu yang membuatmu gelisah

kau ingin katakanlah
kau mau katakanlah
padaku

tak ingin kau merubah
keadaan ini
aku merindukan kamu yang dulu

apakahku harus meninggalkan semua kehidupanku
semua yang tak kau suka
apakahku harus tak lagi menjadi diriku
ohowwwowwo

kau ingin katakanlah
kau mau katakanlah
padaku

tak ingin kau merubah
keadaan ini
aku merindukan kamu yang dulu

berikan waktu untuk berfikir
cara mengatakannya padaku
ku ingin kau tahu
ku takkan berubah

kau ingin katakanlah
kau mau katakanlah
padaku

tak ingin kau merubah
keadaan ini
aku merindukan kamu yang dulu
kamu yang dulu....

20.10 ArD Playlist September - October
Number 1 in Indonesian Playlist

Thanks for : Youtube.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment