Sunday, January 2, 2011

20.10 ArD End Year Playlist

110 Songs ArD End Year Playlist 20.10

Although this is a new year and we are already pass the 2010, I still want to share with you about my end year playlist. My end year playlist of 2010 have 110 songs, usually end year chart counting down from number 100, but me start from 110. 110 because like the year 2010, the two digit in the back is ten so I made my end year playlist 110.

So just check out my end year playlist, I will separate till 11 posts. Just check out buddy!!... from now...



FYI (For Your Information) : My end year playlist mix from International songs and Indonesian songs. So you can find US artists, UK artists, Asian artists even Indonesian artists, you can found in this end year playlist.







105. Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way



104. Pasto - Teman atau Kekasih



103. Anang Feat. Aurel - Tanpa Bintang



102. Anang Feat. Syahrini - Jangan Memilih Aku




that first ten song of my end year 2010 playlist. Still to come 100 another songs like Rihanna, Kesha, Linkin Park, Pink, 2AM, Bondan Prakoso & Fade 2 Black, Agnes Monica, Ello, Super Junior, Justin Bieber and many more....

See ya....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment