Friday, February 25, 2011

Top 24 American Idol Season 10

TOP 24 AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10


Here it is your top 24 American Idol this year..... Crazy contestants ready to battle to win your heart....



TOP 12 GUYS

Brett Loewenstern


Casey Abrams


Clint Jun Gamboa


Jacob Lusk


James Durbin


Jordan Dorsey


Jovany Barreto


Paul McDonald


Robbie Rosen


Scotty McCreery


Stefano Langone


Tim Halperin


TOP 12 GIRLS

Ashton Jones


Haley Reinheart


Julie Zorrilla


Karen Rodriguez


Kendra Chantelle


Lauren Alaina


Lauren Turner


Naima Adedapo


Pia Toscano


Rachel Zevita


Ta-Tynisa Wilson


Thia Megia


That's all your top 24 American Idol this season...

I love this season a lot. The latest season that I loved is Season 8, but now I more fell in love with this season. Only in top 24, I have many favorites more than twelve.

BUT... I'm a biggest fan of Thia Megia and she is my top favorite among the other 23 contestants. I hope Thia has a bright journey in this season, at least she arrive in top three, that's my hope for her. My biggest hope of course the winner of American Idol hahaha....

I will talked about my favorite soon...

so... See Ya!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment