Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Best Performance in American Music Awards 2010 (Chapter 1)

10 Best Performance in American Music Awards 2010

by ArD

American Music Awards 2010 is really cool music event. I really enjoy watched this show from the beginning till this show came to end. This event opened by Rihanna performance and closed by spectacular duet from two top boybands in the nineties BSB (Backstreet Boys) & NKOTB (New Kid On The Block).



There are fifteen artist who took the awards. There are Justin Bieber with 4 awards (one and only Justin Bieber who can get 4 awards in AMA 2010, artists who get the most trophies this year), Eminem and Usher share the awards by collect 2 trophy, the rest is only one award like Michael Buble, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Shakira, Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Mercy Me, Muse, and Glee.

want to know the full post about the nominations and the winners visit my post in this bellow :


Now I'm talking about the 10 best performance in that event. Overall every artists who perform in American Music Awards are good, but I have some performances who really stuck in my head and more memorable than the other artists. I will separate this topic into five post. So... don't miss any of my posts on this subject.




I pick Katy Perry with Fireworks in number 10 because I can't forget the act stage by her. Show fireworks in the stage??? crazy!!!. Not only just that, the other thing that I can't forget is the beginning part from her performance, Katy Perry bring children choir who make me curious who the artist will perform, turned out to Katy Perry. Definitely the fireworks act in the stage is crazy and insanely memorable!!!



When I saw Christina performance in AMA, honestly I don't know the song at all, but this performance still memorable in my head because the concept is really good. The dress is so good, the dance is also good and Christina sang the song with really incredible, WTF Voice!!! so awesome vocal performance by X-tina in this performance. The type of song like this is really suit for X-tina and this is the reason why I love Christina and be a fans of her. Please no more "Dirty" songs or "I'm Not Myself Tonight".... this type of song more suit for you X-tina....


10 Best Performance in American Music Awards 2010 (Chapter 2), Soon!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment