Thursday, July 22, 2010

Human Pyramid Vs My First Kiss... Is My Drug

Let's the countdown start again and let's move on to the next song in my playlist for July.

In this post I will give you three music video and all coming from non-Indonesian A.K.A International Songs. So I will reveal the next song from number seventeen untul fifteen. Who they are??? just check this out....

International Songs

17. Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug



Kylie is back with new album and definitely new song. The new album has a title called "Aphrodite" and the first single from her new album is "All The Lovers". The song is quite good and I kind a liked the song, but my problem is with the video. I don't understand what the meaning of the video?? and how it related with the song?? I just didn't get it.....

As always Kylie Minogue videos is meaningless or in other word pointless, although the songs are really good to heard. Just grab one old song from Kylie Minogue called "Slow", I don't understand about the video?? and how it related to the song?? What I know is the video a little bit erotic, not a little bit, but definitely erotic video. Yeah definitely many video from Kylie Minogue is meaningless and pointless. Many videos just show the erotic side and filled by dance move.

The video of "All The Lovers" is very erotic and very vulgar. I think the scene when everybody kissing each other in the video interpret the meaning of "All The Lovers", but why the interpretation must like that?? there is no better solution for interpret the meaning of the song??. Human pyramid also the ridiculous thing about this video. Interesting video although very erotic and very vulgar, but honestly didn't like so much with the video.

(Sorry I can't embed Kylie video "All The Lovers in here, first because I can't get the video who can be embed, second because the video too vulgar and so erotic, I don't want get banned from Google. Although like that I give you the link to enjoy the video from Miss. Minogue)



15. 3OH!3 Feat. Kesha - My First Kiss

This is the second time for both of them working together. Before this, 3OH!3 and Kesha already worked together in second single from Kesha called "Bla Bla Bla". So I think both of them is really close because can make two song by working together in short time.

3OH!3 (pronounced "three oh three") is an electro hop group from Boulder, Colorado. The band is best known for their hit single "Don't Trust Me" from their second album "Want", which reached number seven on the Billboard Hot 100, and for their collaboration with Ke$ha, "My First Kiss", from their third album "Streets of Gold".

3OH!3 formed in 2004 and was named after the 303 area code,[2] which includes Boulder as well as the Denver metropolitan area. Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte met in a physics class while attending the University of Colorado. Off of their first album they released one single, "Electroshock".

3OH!3's second album, Want, was released on July 8, 2008. It reached number 44 on the Billboard 200.[3] The lyrics for "Don't Trust Me" have been controversial, as some have accused the band of misogyny.[4] The song reached number seven on the Billboard Hot 100. The band contributed an original theme song titled "Sex on the Beach" for The Real World:Cancun.[5] 3OH!3 also wrote an anthem for Major League Baseball's Colorado Rockies.

That's enough!, a little bit information about 3OH!3. So now let's enjoy the video from 3OH!3 Feat. Kesha - My First Kiss..... enjoy....


Okay.... that's it for today. See you again maybe tomorrow or maybe two days from now, just let see...., but just wait because definitely I will update this blog and also definitely I will give to all of you the full of list ArD playlist for July.

See ya and bye bye.....

The video always and forever from Youtube.com
and
other source from : Wikipedia.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment