Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inspiring Song : I Want To Be A Billionaire...... So Freakin Bad

We still do the countdown for 20.10 ArD playlist for month of July. Indonesian Songs playlist almost reach into top three and International Songs playlist just arrived top ten. So let's continue the countdown.....

In this post, I will give you who sit in number nine in International Songs 20.10 ArD Playlist.

Like the title the artists who sit in number nine for this month are......

International Songs Playlist

9. Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire

I love this song very much. The lyric also I'm Lovin' It. I like the singer too, especially for Bruno Mars. Again! this singer appear in a cool song. Before this cool song, Bruno Mars duet with B.o.B in single called "Nothin' On You" which is I love that song too. So... two songs in the row Bruno Mars duet by another artist and the song hit in this world and also I love that two songs very much.

I think Bruno Mars voice is good and can make a song more sounded great and better, because with this man single from B.o.B with "Nothing On You" really nice to be heard and also song came from Travie McCoy because Bruno Mars this song "Billionaire" more sounded great, and very tasty to be heard.

Bout the video... I don't get the special moment in the video. Just nice video but not video that I want to watch again again and again. Just watch one and I know the video and it's over. I just like one thing in the video when Travie McCoy show his kindness like give his car to stranger people, buy CD from man who sales his album, and something like that in that video.... Just that.

Bout the lyric.... is this song give inspirations?? hhhmmm just a little I think because this song just talk about become a billionaire, but didn't talk the process to be a billionaire because it's not easy to be a billionaire, much process in life that we must through first. I believe that every human in this planet want to be a billionaire if there is a chances. So... is this song give inspiration?? back to every personal perspective, but my opinion said this song give a little inspiration that is if you want to be a billionaire you must have a dream first because dream is a little step to make your life become what you want (dream).

I want to be a billionaire so freakin bad... when every time I close my eyes, I see my name in shining lights, the world better prepare for when I'm a billionaire.

Although like that I still give you the video of "Billionaire" :


Now the lyric from this song.... In the video you will heard words "Fu**in" but in the lyric you will see "Frickin". I'm prefer using "Frickin" or "Freakin" than "Fu**in" because sounded more good and more nice.

Bruno Mars
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeaaah
A different city every night oh I swear
The world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire

Travie McCoy
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of
Everyday Christmas give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh!t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months since I’ve single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the ho-ho
Get it, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah can’t forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music

Bruno Mars
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh I swear
The world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire
(oooh ooh) when I’m a Billionaire
(oooh ooooh)

Travie McCoy
I’ll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Senator ... his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenty's ...completely separate

And yeah I’ll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I’ll probably take whatever left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me
Would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

Bruno Mars
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad (so bad)
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh I swear
The world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire
(oooh ooh sing it) when I’m a Billionaire
(oooh ooooh)

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad

0 Comment:

Post a Comment