Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Song Inspirational : R Kelly With Sign Of A Victory

If Indonesian Songs playlist already in to the top five, International Songs playlist still struggle to go there. International Songs playlist almost reach the top 10. Before I reveal the number 10 for this month playlist, I will reveal the number eleven for this month.

Although World Cup 2010 is over, not with the music. The music is still alive and will have a place in people heart, because the music is never die ;p. Like R Kelly music called "Sign Of A Victory". This song is a soundtrack for world cup 2010 and also as opening act in World Cup opening 2010. This song can give an inspiration to our life.

International Songs Playlist

11. R Kelly - Sign Of A Victory

Before in this post, I said that this song give me an inspiration. The inspiration that I got from this song is from this lyric.....

If we believe, we can achieve anything including the impossible this
I know so lets lift up our heads and raise the flag
Yeah yeah
And scream like you want to win now let the games begin!

Thats the sign of a victory

This song really sang about believe with our hope and give an extra hard work with what our did. In above, we can see the words said about believe and hard work. If we believe, we can achieve anything including the impossible this --> yeah.... if we believe that we can change impossible thing to possible thing, then we can achieve that. You will when you believe!!!

I know so lets lift up our heads and raise the flag and scream like you want to win -->> scream like you want to win!! yeah it show that you must give the best shot in everything you did if you want to win or success, give an extra hard work, give 100% effort to everything you did.

Believe and Do The Best, two keys to make you more success and get what you want in this life.

That was the inspiration story behind this song, now let's enjoy the video from this song... check this out...


For complete your knowledge about this song, so I will give you the full lyric of this song to make you really get some inspiration with this song, enjoy!


I can see the colors of the rainbow,
and I can feel the sun on my face,
I see the light at the end of the tunnel,
and I can feel heaven in its place,


And thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory


I can feel the spirit of the nations
and I can feel my wings ridin' the winds, yeah
I see the finish line just up ahead now
and I can feel it risin' deep within


And thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory


Now I can the distance of the journey,
High and front with all your might,
You open your eyes to global warming,
Been through it all, you sacraficed your life


And thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory


If we believe, we can achieve anything including the inpossible this
I know so lets lift up our heads and raise the flag
Yeah yeah
And scream like you want to win now let the games begin!


Thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory
And thats the sign of a victory


When you keep on fightin' , after you lost your strength


Thats the sign of a victory


When darkness is all around you, you still find your way


Thats the sign of a victory


Come on and sing, lift up your voice and sing, stand up, oh yeah, stand up


Sign of a victory
Ooooohh ohh ohhhh


The lyric taken from SeekaLyric.com
and
Video absolutely from youtube.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment