Monday, October 10, 2011

Kotak - Tendangan Dari Langit (Kick Out of the Sky)

ArD Recommended Song

Kotak - Tendangan Dari Langit

Song Inspirational

Another song from Indonesian artist that I will recommend to you to hear it. This song is insanely good, for me. I like the instrument, I like the lyric and Tantri voice is so tasty in this song. When I heard this song in the very first time, I really curious who sing this song and what the title of this song and when I saw this music video in my television, with a few second I just fell in love because the song is so tasty and the video was nice to watch too.

This song is the original soundtrack for the movie called like the title itself (Tendangan Dari Langit). "Tendangan Dari Langit (Kick Out of the Sky)" is a movie who the story told about football, I will give you a little bit synopsis from the movie :



"Wahyu (16 years) has the uncanny ability to play football. He lived in the village on the slopes of Mount Bromo Langitan with his father, a hot drink vending in the tourist area of ​​the volcano, and his mother


For the sake of happy parents, Wahyu utilize his expertise in playing ball with a rental player and play team ball from one village to another village team with the help of Hassan, his uncle. Unfortunately Mr. Darto, father of Wahyu is not like what his son did. 


One day while playing ball, Wahyu with his colleagues, his special skill was accidentally seen by Coach Timo who was hiking with Matias on the slopes of Bromo. Coach Timo then offered Wahyu to come to Malang and underwent tests with Persema Malang


Unfortunately, the various tests in achieving a golden opportunity to play with Irfan and Kim Kurniawan in Persema got a lot of obstacles. Apart from having to choose between his love for beautiful and his dream to play football at a higher level, Wahyu also be able to convince Mr. Darto. Hasan has not yet found its own interests against Wahyu.


In addition to the obstacles he had to face, like a football player before scoring, Wahyu also must face the final challenge of his own. A disease that usually attacks children between the ages of sixteen as Wahyu


Wahyu will give up?Could Wahyu through all the obstacles that face?
Could Wahyu dream to play ball with Irfan and Kim Kurniawan in Persema materialize?"

That is the sneak peak story of the movie "Tendangan Dari Langit". The synopsis taken from 21cineplex.com. This is the poster of the movie....


Honestly, I didn't watch the movie, but because I heard this song make me wanna to watch the movie because the song is so good and I think the movie wouldn't very bad to watch. Curious with the movie, honestly....

Back to the music.... This song has a inspirational lyric. Just read the lyric in the bellow of the post. I give you two version, one version lyric in Bahasa Language and the another one in English Language version. The lyric is not so hard to understand, just read it, I believe you will get the meaning of the song. By heard this song my spirit is lift so high and make my spirit in the full of passion to pursuing my dream more more and more. This song such a great song and really pump up my mood and my spirit to live my dream and not give up to pursuing my dream. Great great song!!! love this song so much!! Kotak totally made a great art work with this song... two thumbs up for this song!! great job, Kotak!

The video is nice to watch. Is it bad? hell no... is it great? not really. But the video just fit with the song. By heard the song our spirit can pump more high and that was the exactly the video did too. The video just very fit with the song, when I saw the video I feel the fire burning in my heart, my spirit is lift more high and my passion like pump out from my chest. Love the song and I liked the video. Overall this is such a great piece of art work from the song, the lyric and the video, love all element of the song!!!!...

Rate for the video : 3 Stars



Di saat terlintas di benakku
Serasa hariku....
Anganku...
Ingin sepertimu....
Trus seiring berjalannya waktu
Serasa hidupku....
Karenamulah aku
Kan terus terpacu
Olehmu selalu

Kau ada di dalam hatiku

Slalu.... akan tetap memujamu

Pasti kita terbang tinggi
Bila terus berlari
Teruskanlah tanpa henti

Trus seiring berjalannya waktu
Serasa hidupku
Karenamulah aku
Kan terus terpacu
Olehmu selalu

Kau ada di dalam hatiku

Slalu.... akan tetap memujamu

Pasti kita terbang tinggi
Bila terus berlari
Teruskanlah tanpa henti
Kau angkatlah tangan tinggi
Genggamlah terus jemari
Tuk gapai sebuah mimpi

.......................................

Pasti kita terbang tinggi
Bila terus berlari
Teruskanlah tanpa henti
Kau angkatlah tangan tinggi
Genggamlah terus jemari
Tuk gapai sebuah mimpi

Kita terbang tinggi
Bila terus berlari
Teruskanlah tanpa henti
Pastikan terus kau yakini
Tendangan dari langit ini
Bawamu meraih mimpi

Lyrics in English Version

At the moment it occurred to me
Feeling my day ....
My mind ...
Want to like you ....
Then as time goes by
Feeling my life ....
Because you're the I
Will continue to be encouraged
By you always

You're in my heart

Always .... will keep you firmly

Surely we fly high
If you keep running
Persevere without stopping

Then as time goes by
Feeling my life
Because you're the I
Will continue to be encouraged
By you always

You're in my heart

Always .... will keep you firmly

Surely we fly high
If you keep running
Persevere without stopping
You raise it high
Hold hold fingers
To reach a dream

.......................................

Surely we fly high
If you keep running
Persevere without stopping
You raise it high
Hold hold fingers
To reach a dream

We're flying high
If you keep running
Persevere without stopping
Make sure you continue to believe
Kick out of the sky is
Take you achieve a dream

Thanks to my source like 21Cineplex.com for the synopsis and Youtube.com for the video....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment