Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THE VOICE : 21 Unforgettable Performance (2 - 1)

THE VOICE : 21 Unforgettable Performance
(2 - 1)
ArD Version

2. Javier Colon - Time After Time




1. Dia Frampton - Heartless


The top two goes to the top two on The Voice and they are Javier Colon and Dia Frampton, but in my opinion Dia Frampton "Heartless" is the best performance in The Voice season 1. Javier Colon "Time After Time" also one of the best performance in The Voice season 1, but in my opinion can't beat Dia "Heartless" performance. So.... I put Javier Colon with 'Time After Time" in number two and Dia Frampton "Heartless" put in number one. Both of performances are great, it really separate in tight opinion in my head, but Dia performance with "Heartless" more memorable in my head and more give me WOW moment in my head and in my heart.

That's all my post about 21 unforgettable performances in The Voice Season 1. My next post will be still talking about The Voice and the opposite from this post. I will talk about the worse performances in The Voice Season 1. So... check it out....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment