Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who I Am - Nick Jonas & The Administrator

Every people especially girls will know if I said Jonas Brother. This group is filled by blood ties with Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas as the person in the group. This group has released four album till now. Their hot single like Burnin Up', When You Look me To The Eyes, Tonight, Paranoid and many more.

Enough about Jonas Brother, because we gonna talk about new artist called "Nick Jonas & The Administrator". Nick Jonas & The Administrator just release their album called "Who I Am". Their first single same with the name album too, "Who I Am". In Billboard chart their album debut in number three, this is a pretty good job for new artist. What I want to talk in here is about their first single "Who I Am". This song for me give a inspiration in my life and make myself addicted to this song.


This is the lyric song of Nick Jonas & The Administrator "Who I Am" :

I want someone to love me
I want someone to love me
For who I am
I want someone to need me
Is that so bad?
I wanna break all the madness
But it’s all I have
I want someone to love me
For who I am

Nothin makes sense, nothin makes sense anymore
Nothin is right, nothin is right when you’re gone
I’m losin my breath, I’m losin my right to be wrong
I’m frightened to death, I’m frightened that I won’t be strong

I want someone to love me
For who I am
I want someone to need me
Is that so bad?
I wanna break all the madness
But it’s all I have
I want someone to love me
For who I am

I’m shaking it off, I’m shaking off all of the pain.
Breaking my heart, breaking my heart once again

I want someone to love me
For who I am
I want someone to need me
Is that so bad?
I wanna break all the madness
But it’s all I have
I want someone to love me
For who I am

Are you gonna love me, yeah
For who I am

I want someone to love me
For who I am
I want someone to need me
Is that so bad?
I wanna break all the madness
But it’s all I have
I want someone to love me
For who I am

Yeah, who I am


I love that lyric. Especially this Lyric "I want someone who love me for who I am, I want someone to need me is that so bad??, I wanna break all the madness but it's all I have, I want someone to love me for who I am" Wow I love that part so much..
I believe everybody in this world exactly want to be loved like that. In this era to be loved as who we are is really hard, because many demands to someone that we love. Must do that, must do this, if we didn't the love will be fade.

True love not like that. True love is if you can love somebody as himself/herself. True love, it's not all about your girlfriend or boyfriend but everybody... like your friends, family and other people around you. You know what?? is so hard to love other people who not we expect, But it can?? of course it can. Nothing impossible in this world, everything is possible if we want to make it happen. So the way to love somebody like herself/himself is learn to love them and learn to accept any minus personality, physical, background n all minus things. Nobody's perfect!! other people love you because they can accept your all minus things. Don't be selfish in love each other. So accept all minus things too... not just positive things, if u can do this to other people I believe other people will do that too for you.

Just so you know... Basically nobody in this world want to be loved like other people say, everybody want to be himself/herself, and want to be love as herself/himself. So... love somebody as who they are as himself/herself. For me that the message from this song, with the way I interpret.

I want someone who love me for who I am, I want someone to need me is that so bad?? I wanna break all the madness but it's all I have......


0 Comment:

Post a Comment