Sunday, October 24, 2010

24. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

20.10 ArD September - October Playlist

International Playlist

24. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me



Pitbull, Pitbull and Pitbull.... maybe you hear a couple time name of Pitbull in my playlist. Usually he got in to my playlist became a partner of duet, but now he in my playlist just alone and be a frontman.

Honestly I hate the lyric of Pitbull, but I must admitted that Pitbull song is really good to heard and I'm so crazy in love with the song especially this song. I fell in love with this song because "So You Think You Can Dance". In season five this song became a dance routine, If I'm not wrong in top 16 this song became a dance routine, not only just for one couple but one whole group top 16. The dance is so awesome and I'm getting crazy with the song.

From that I fell in love with this song.....

I'm not give you the official video from Pitbull. I will give you the video from So You Think You Can Dance Season Five Top 16 Performance Dance Group, because from this I fell in love with this song. You must see the greatness of the dance too and how a song can be more good and great with a dance routine like this.




Thanks to Youtube.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment