Monday, October 18, 2010

The Rest Of List 20.10 ArD September - October Playlist

The Rest Of List 20.10 ArD September - October Playlist

In the past, I already told you the half of the list. Now I'm telling you the rest of the list. I'm telling the previous list too, so this is the full list of September - October Playlist. You will see the number of International Playlist and Indonesian Playlist in this post.

Who take the number one place?? for a couple month September and OCtober?? the clues are a band for Indonesian Playlist and a girl for International playlist. Curious??? just read this post until the end, okay??



Although I've just discussed to position 16 for the Indonesian playlists and 36 for International playlists, I will tell you a whole playlist. I do so because of the time in the month of October is almost gone, so I must reveal the playlist right on time and before the month of November come.

Although I've told the entire playlist, I still will discuss each song one by one, but with a very - very fast. Only selected artists who I will discuss in-depth enough. Don't worry guys, I will still share to you the music video of the songs who get in to my playlist.

Let's check it out 20.10 ArD Sept - Oct Playlist......

International Playlist

40. Hurts - Better Than Love

39. One Night Only - Say You Don't Want It

38. Lee Dewyze - The Boxer

37. Monica - Love All Over Me

36. Nicki Minaj - Your Love

35. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Juan Luis Guerra – Cuando Me Enamoro

34. Shakira Feat. Dizee Rascal - Loca

33. Michael Sarver - You Are

32. Rain - Love Song

31. Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without A Rain

30. G.Na Feat. Yong Jun Hyung (BEAST) – I’ll Back Off, Live Hapily

29. 4 Minute - I My Me Mine

28. Cee-Lo Green - Forget You

27. Brandon Flowers - Crossfire

26. Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner - Written In The Stars

25. Chris Brown Feat. Tyga & Kevin Mccall - Deuces

24. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

23. Rihanna - Te Amo

22. Warren Barfield - Love Is Not A Fight

21. Chris Sligh - Only You Can Save

20. Florence And The Machine – Dog Days Are Over

19. Christina Aguilera – You Lost Me

18. Ciara – Click Flash

17. Mizz Nina Feat. Colby O’ Donis – What You Waiting For

16. Sugarland – Stuck Like Glue

15. Ne Yo – Beautiful Monster

14. Tae Yang – I’ll Be There

13. Linkin Park – The Catalyst

12. Kesha – Take It Off

11. David Archuleta – Something Bout Love

10. Jay Sean Feat. Sean Paul & Lil Jon – Do You Remember

9. Taylor Swift - Mine

8. B.o.B Feat. Rivers Cuomo - Magic

7. Katharine Mcphee – Say Goodbye

6. Daughtry – September

5. 2 PM – Fly To Seoul

4. Plan B – She Said

3. Flo Rida Feat. David Guetta – Club Can’t Handle Me

2. Usher Feat. Pitbull – DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love Again

1. Katy Perry – Teenage Dream



Indonesian Playlist

20. D’Bagindas – C.I.N.T.A

19. Cinta Laura – Guardian Angel

18. Anang & Syahrini – Cinta Terakhir

17. Qiu 9 – Siang Malam

16. Armada – Ku Ingin Setia

15. Ran – Karena Kusuka Dirimu

14. Kotak – Selalu Cinta

13. Seventeen – Jaga Selalu Hatimu

12. Kahitna – Bintang

11. Hijau Daun – Setiap Detik

10. She – Apalah Arti Cinta

9. Astrid – Tak Ingin Dicintai

8. Teuku Wisnu Feat. Shireen Sungkar – Cinta Kita

7. Mytha – Tentang Mimpiku

6. Andien – Moving On

5. Idola Cilik – Kau dan Aku Bisa

4. Bondan Prakoso Feat. Fade 2 Black – Kita Selamanya

3. Calvin Jeremy – Dua Cinta Satu Hati

2. Vierra – Seandainya

1. Drive – Katakanlah


That's all the song who get in to my playlist for couple month from September till October. Congratulation for Katy Perry and Drive, because they are the chosen one for sit in number one on my playlist. "Teenager Dream" and "Katakanlah" are conquer September and October month, but in what numbers they will be at the end of the year??? Don't forget to catch my end chart in the end of the year 2010.

See u again in the next post.....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment