Sunday, October 10, 2010

Double Playlist - 20.10 ArD September & October Playlist

Double Playlist - 20.10 ArD Sept - Oct Playlist

Hi! ArD is back and will share you my playlist from September till October. There are 60 songs in my playlist include 40 International Songs and 20 Indonesian Songs. I made this because my long vacation make this blog unstable. So.. just enjoy my double playlist........

I will make a little bit change with this special edition because it's double playlist. I will show you the list first, every week I will share the list first. The list I will share in Sunday or Monday. So... from today 10/10/10, only 21 days in October because like that, so in the this week I will give you the first list who include 30 songs, 20 songs from International Playlist (40 to 21) and Songs from Indonesian Playlist (20 to 11).

Calm down!!... because I'm not just share the list. The list that I share first, I will reviewed, in one day you will see two video or two post. One from Indonesian Playlist and one from International Playlist or maybe more or maybe least haha.. (sorry! ;p :D). The point is I hope in the last day of October, I can share the list to you and also the review. Pray for me so that I can realize my dream in my head and also I can give a pleasure to all my readers hehe :D.....



Honestly, it's not an easy job to make double playlist, there are plenty music who really tasty to heard. I made a decision and I hope all of you like my decision :D

So here we go..... this is the list 30 songs... 20 International Playlist (40 to 21) and 10 Indonesian Playlist (20 to 11).

International Playlist


40. Hurts - Better Than Love
39. One Night Only - Say You Don't Want It
38. Lee Dewyze - The Boxer
37. Monica - Love All Over Me
36. Nicki Minaj - Your Love
35. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Juan Luis Guerra – Cuando Me Enamoro
34. Shakira Feat. Dizee Rascal - Loca
33. Michael Sarver - You Are
32. Rain - Love Song
31. Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without A Rain
30. G.Na Feat. Yong Jun Hyung (BEAST) – I’ll Back Off, Live Hapily
29. 4 Minute - I My Me Mine
28. Cee-Lo Green - Forget You
27. Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
26. Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner - Written In The Stars
25. Chris Brown Feat. Tyga & Kevin Mccall - Deuces
24. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me
23. Rihanna - Te Amo
22. Warren Barfield - Love Is Not A Fight
21. Chris Sligh - Only You Can Save

Indonesian Playlist

20. D'Bagindas - C.I.N.T.A
19. Cinta Laura - Guardian Angel
18. Anang & Syahrini - Cinta Terakhir
17. Qiu9 - Siang Malam
16. Armada - Ku Ingin Setia
15. Ran - Karena Kusuka Dirimu
14. Kotak - Selalu Cinta
13. Seventeen - Jaga Selalu Hatimu
12. Kahitna - Bintang
11. Hijau Daun - Setiap Detik

That's the half of the list.... I still have the rest of the list, want to know?? don't go anywhere and keep in touch with my blog to find out more.....

See ya!!....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment