Friday, October 22, 2010

30. G.Na Feat. Yong Jun Hyung (BEAST) – I’ll Back Off, Live Hapily

20.10 ArD September - October Playlist

International Playlist

30. G.Na Feat. Yong Jun Hyung (BEAST) – I’ll Back Off, Live Hapily



Another Asian artist in my playlist. I like this song a lot because this song can move your body with a tons of emotion, not just moving your body, but move the body with tons of emotion, you know what I said right?? a little bit hard to describe it, but the point is this song can make your body move and also this song has a great emotion.

G.Na really great put her emotion in this song. I can felt the emotion although this song has a groovy and a beat things and also can move your body, but the emotion of the song can still be felt. I love this song a lot because very seldom to see the song like this, the song who can move the body and also has a great emotion. Lovin' it!!!

'Bout the video..... the video is really tell what I said in above, you can see the dance things and the deep emotion things too in the video. This is what I said, the song who has a deep emotion but also can move your body. Just see the video, I believe you will get it. In the video also you can see the lyric in Korea and English, so you can know the meaning of the lyric too. The lyric is also great too, for me.

overall... I love the song, the lyric and the video...

Rating for the video : 4,5 Stars




Thanks to Youtube.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment