Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let Me Introduce The TOP 24 Indonesian Idol

If American Idol go to top 9, Indonesian Idol already begin top 24.

12 Girls and 12 Boys has been selected by the judges. Now all contestants split within 2 group. One group filled by six girls and six boys. Group 1 already performed in last Friday, 2 April 2010. Another group I mean Group 2 will perform next Friday, 9 April 2010.

Group 1 recently perform in last Friday and four people already going home.

In this post, I wouldn't talking about performance by group 1 and result show for group 1. I will begin my posting about "Indonesian Idol" with introduce to you TOP 24 of Indonesian Idol. Maybe too late if I talk this, but never mind. I'm not feels good if I'm go talking about performance group one. So I hope this posting still work for you hehe... ^^

First group contestants are.......

Keyko

Fauzan

Ica

Michael

Citra

Windra 

Bagus

Mela

Rio

Tesa

Sanni 

Doremi

Second group contestants will make a show next Friday and they are...

Andi

Dea

Diana

Eza

Fendi

Gilang

Igo

Mona

Orin

QZ

Ray
 > 
Zulfa
 

That's all contestants 'Indonesian Idol' 2010 (season 6). Don't forget to watch the show next Friday when group 2 show their swagger. Also don't forget to catch my next post talking about performance group 1 last Friday. That's all for now.... See you in my next post... I hope you enjoy my Blog... God Bless Ya' All

Reference :
All Picture Taken From IndonesianIdol.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment