Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love This Song "Defying Gravity".... Give Inspiration

Defying Gravity
by Glee Cast Version


Rachel
Something has changed within me,
something is not the same.
I through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game.

Kurt
Too late for second-guessing,
too late to go back to sleep.
It's time to trust my instincts,
close my eyes and leap.

Both:
It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm
Defying Gravity
And you won't bring me down...

Rachel:
I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so.

Kurt:
Some things I cannot change,
But till I try, I'll never know.

Rachel:
Too long I've been afraid of

Kurt:
Losing love-- I guess I've lost.

Both:
Well, if that's love,
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity.
Kiss me goodbye,
I'm defying gravity.
I think I'll try
Defying Gravity
And you won't bring me down.

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity.
Kiss me goodbye,
I'm defying gravity.
I think I'll try
Defying Gravity

And you won't bring me down.
Bring me down!
Ahhahhoahh

The version by Glee cast is more good than the original, more easy to listening. The original version is too much drama and Glee Cast version 100% song. But basically both is good!!!

Okay let's talking about the inspiration of this song. For me this song mean a lot. The situation I'm facing now, exactly same like this song. I'm must defying gravity because I believe what I'm doing now is right and this way can make my dream come true, although it's hard to do sometime seems impossible. But I'm must really really keep doing what I believe right, although many people around me not support me.

It's Too late for second guessing and too late to go back to sleep, I already love and believe I will success with my way. I'm must trust my instinct, close my eyes and leap.

It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity.... and you won't bring me downnn!!!....

Something I cannot change, but till I try I never know. I must try every chance can bring me to the success that I want. Try, try and try until there is no way again or in other word deadlock.

Too long I've been afraid of losing love... I guess I lost. Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost. Yep I've been afraid in a long long time, I'm afraid to losing the love from any people around me. However I guess I lost that!! well if that's love, I believe they will still loving me for every decision I take. If not the love they give too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy defying gravity, It's time to try defying gravity, I'm gonna try defying gravity and you won't bring me down!!!!........ you won't!!!!

Defying Gravity (Glee Cast Version)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment