Monday, May 10, 2010

Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

I ever talking about Carrie Underwood, when she will launch a new album called “Play On” and in that post too I talked about the first single from her too called “Cowboy Cassanova”. Now I will share about her second single “Temporary Home” and her third single (maybe) “Change”.

Carrie Underwood really really prove that she a superstar and can struggle in music industry especially country. Although in country rise many contender to compete her like Swift and antebellum, but Carrie still can struggle. This prove because her album “Play On” still can debut in number one billboard chart top 200.

In third album, she not make her album to be one hit wonder, she make this album filled by many song good to heard. After “Cowboy Cassanova”, she release “Temporary Home” and I think she will release third single called “Change”. I know this song when Miss. Underwood perform and sang it in the Idol Gives back. I don’t know whether this song already have a video or no, but “Change” song is a really really great song.

In this post I will share to you how good Carrie’s song like “Temporary Home” and “Change” in the later post. I already know and realize these two songs are great and now it's turn to you to heard it and realize these two songs are great and make you fall in love to these two songs.

But now, in this post I will share just "Temporary Home" and "Change" in the next post or maybe in another word in the part 2. ^^

Please enjoy, this is it video “Temporary Home” by Miss. Underwood : (so sad video T.T)


After you enjoy the video, this is the lyric of "Temporary Home"

Little boy, 6 years old
A little too used to bein' alone
Another new mom and dad,another school
Another house that'll never be home
When people ask him how he likes this place
He looks up and says with a smile upon his face

"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."

Young mom on her own
She needs a little help got nowhere to go
She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out
Because a half-way house will never be a home
At night she whispers to her baby girl
Someday we'll find a place here in this world

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home."

Old man, hospital bed
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers don't cry for me
I'll see you all someday
He looks up and says "I can see God's face"

"This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This was just a stop,on the way To where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was
My temporary home."

This is our temporary home

This song is so great, it so deep. Have a great lyric too and I think give some inspiration too. The video also great. If you see the video and note the lyric very very well, ohh your emotion will be blend with Carrie and definitely the song.

The lyric so easy to understand right?? this song have a story and some Carrie songs is like that. Carrie is a great story teller and some songs from Carrie have an inspiring story. One example "Jesus Take The Wheel".

For me "Temporary Home" also one of Carrie song who have an inspiring story. I got two messages from this song, first a little bit gospel and second the truth of my life.

First message that I get : This world just Temporary Home for me and also for you, because someday we will leave this world and face our GOD in the heaven (Amin!)
Second message that I get : I don't have a true home right now, so every place that I live just my Temporary Home, but someday I believe I will have my own home not just house but really really a true home. I miss a place that I can said, "Feel Like Home" ^^

So how this song speak to you?? what the message that you get from this song?? and what now becomes your temporary home is?? tell me and share it!! ^^

(For the song "Change" I will share in the next post... see ya!!......)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment